SFA

Topic: Plating Line Manager Wanted - Charlotte, NC area

Plating Line Manager - Charlotte, NC area.

The ideal candidate will be a hands-on individual who knows chrome and nickel plating and polishing. This includes the basic principals of electroplating, surface preparation of parts, the role of rinsing and the associate plating equipment and tanks processes. This candidate will provide technical leadership of plating cycles, test methods, troubleshooting and assist in safety and environmental issues.

For more information or to be considered for this position please send your resume or contact us via info@surfacefinishingacademy.com.  Make sure to put Charlotte Plating Line Manager in the subject line of your message.

DustinGebhardt

Re: Plating Line Manager Wanted - Charlotte, NC area

I hope this isn't my job being posted here!   :-)

-Dustin Gebhardt, CEF

Advanced Manufacturing/Finishing Engineer

Moen

Sanford, NC

michael hoke

Hello; I am responding to your post. I have 26 yrs in plating on copper,duplex ni. chrome. I have been pltng. mgr. for R.C. Components,Weld wheel & American Racing. I don"t like computers please contact me via ph # 615-319-9320

Thank you

Michael Hoke

SFA

We've recevied over 20 resumes for this postion.  We'll be reviewing them all this Thursday and Friday.  Next week we will begin calling to schedule interviews.  Thank you very much for the terrific response.